While The Sticky Egg is no doubt your favorite egg-y blog — thank you for that — chances are you prefer eggs cooked in a somewhat different style.
But what does your favorite egg prep say about you?
MindLab International researched the psychology behind this consumer choice in a study conducted for the British Egg Industry Council. Here is what they found your egg choice says about you:
- Poached egg-eaters — outgoing and happier than most.
- Boiled egg-eaters — disorganized and at the greatest risk of getting divorced.
- Fried egg fans — have a high sex drive (!!) and usually hail from the ‘skilled working class’ (so British, right?).
- Scrambled eggs — preferred by people who are guarded and without children.
- Omelettes — are self-disciplined.
Strangely, the study didn’t say what a preference for The Sticky Egg says about you….
Brilliant? Good looking? I’d say that’s a pretty safe bet.