Passing notes

niggly wigglyWhat do you call the little piece of paper that sticks out of the top of every Hershey’s  Kiss?

I’ve never even thought about it until today, when a ‘fun fact’ was circulated on Twitter revealing the banner’s name:  niggly wiggly.

Or is it?

When I checked, no mention of the name was anywhere to be found…which makes the Twitter tidbit suspect.

It is fact…or fan fiction?

What do you call the chocolate’s calling card?  Vote in the poll below.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s