During the exquisite, emotional roller coaster that is March Madness, I often wonder —
What if real life was conducted like the NCAA basketball tournament?
* You hold a press conference at the end of each business day to discuss your successes and failures with members of the media.
Can you imagine the questions you would receive about your workday?
- You were 15 minutes late. Was it really traffic?
- You ate lunch at your desk. Do you think getting some exercise would have been a better idea?
- You seemed to lose focus during your afternoon teleconference. Any particular reason why?
* You have your car custom-painted for business trips, or for the start of a new project, much like the Kentucky Wildcats’ new custom paint job on their bus for the trip to the Final Four in Indianapolis.
It would definitely have its perks.